CommonSpirit provides 5 Utah hospitals
CommonSpirit completed its acquisition of Steward Well being Care’s websites of care in Utah, which will likely be managed by Centennial, Colo.-based Centura Well being.
Chicago-based CommonSpirit’s acquisition contains 5 hospitals, in response to a Could 1 Centura information launch. CommonSpirit additionally acquired greater than 35 medical group clinics and a clinically built-in community of suppliers from Dallas-based Steward. The property are wholly owned by CommonSpirit however are being managed by Centura.
In a tribute to their Catholic heritage, the hospitals and clinics have been renamed in honor of The Sisters of the Holy Cross, in response to the discharge.
The hospitals’ names will likely be as follows:
- Holy Cross Hospital-Davis (previously generally known as Davis Hospital and Medical Heart) in Layton
- Holy Cross Hospital-Jordan Valley (previously generally known as Jordan Valley Medical Heart) in West Jordan
- Holy Cross Hospital-Jordan Valley West (previously generally known as Jordan Valley Medical Heart-West Valley Campus) in West Valley Metropolis
- Holy Cross Hospital-Mountain Level (previously generally known as Mountain Level Medical Heart) in Lehi
- Holy Cross Hospital-Salt Lake (previously generally known as Salt Lake Regional Medical Heart) in Salt Lake Metropolis
The Medical Group will likely be known as Holy Cross Medical Group.
All present Utah workers who had been in good standing had been provided roles on the newly renamed Holy Cross operations on the shut of the transaction, in response to the discharge.
The programs first announced the deal Feb. 15. Steward’s earlier try and promote the Utah hospitals to Nashville, Tenn.-based HCA Healthcare was deserted in June, 13 days after the Federal Commerce Fee challenged the transaction.
#CommonSpirit #provides #Utah #hospitals, 1682966819