Bernie Sanders’ new guidelines: HHS nominees should decide to drug worth cuts
Bernie Sanders threatens to dam Biden well being appointees who’re too smooth on drug trade
Most federal coronavirus vaccine mandates to finish subsequent week
HHS says two hospitals that denied an emergency abortion broke the regulation
- Abortions are largely banned in Missouri, however there are exceptions for medical emergencies. The hospital didn’t reply to AP’s request for remark.
- Abortions are authorized as much as 22 weeks in Kansas; it’s unclear why the well being system refused to offer one. A spokesperson mentioned the lady’s care adopted “the usual of care primarily based upon the info recognized on the time, and complied with all relevant regulation.”
AAPLOG invitations ACOG to a debate
- New this a.m.: Loneliness presents a profound public health threat akin to smoking and weight problems, Surgeon Normal Vivek Murthy warned in an advisory out this morning meant to rally Individuals to spend extra time with one another in an more and more divided and digital society, our colleague Fenit Nirappil writes.
- In Missouri: A choose in St. Louis County granted a temporary restraining order stopping the state from imposing its new emergency guidelines imposing new restrictions on gender transition for residents of all ages till not less than Could 15, our colleague Casey Parks reviews.
- Republicans on the Home Power and Commerce Committee are expanding the scope of their inquiry into NIH’s oversight of analysis that might pose biosafety or biosecurity dangers. The lawmakers are asking the company for extra details about the research it oversees in addition to its course of for making certain they’re performed safely, in keeping with a letter despatched yesterday.
#Bernie #Sanders #guidelines #HHS #nominees #commit #drug #worth #cuts, 1683028819